On Sunday, 15 April 2018 at 00:52:21 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Does the dub beta work for you though? Have you tried the official binary? Dub's CI tests were so far targeted at linux and might have some issues
with OS dependent differences.
On other platform's we've only been running unit-tests, but not the
integration test-suite.

-Martin

Haven't tried the official binary. It's also not useful with Nix.
I package dub versions regularly on Nix and see those errors for the first time on Mac OSX. I looked at the travis script and it seems you are testing by invoking the run-unittest.sh script too. How do I just run the unittests without the integration test-suite?

I packaged the final release version of 1.8.1 and everything worked fine. Strange.
With 1.8.1-beta.1 I tried it two times and got the same errors.

So not a big problem anymore since I only really package release versions. Still, it would be interesting to know what's going on.