On Thursday, April 19, 2018 17:21:15 Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> Am I right remember that this lib is planed to be included as
> std.xml replacement?

It is a potential candidate to replace std.xml. It is currently the plan
that once I feel that it's complete enough and battle-tested enough, I will
submit it to the Phobos review process, after which it may or may not end up
in Phobos. That will depend entirely on how that process goes.

The only other potential candidate that I'm aware of was a GSoC project that
stalled after the student disappeared (presumably, he got busy with school
again and never got back to it), and it shows no sign of ever being
completed.

- Jonathan M Davis