On Wednesday, 25 April 2018 at 03:59:12 UTC, wangwei wrote:
On Monday, 23 April 2018 at 17:26:49 UTC, Seb wrote:
[...]

I use the dmd portable version and vscode with code-d, the dcd just failed (d.ext.dcdFail) no matter dcd is installed automatically by code-d or by (source + dub), I definitely need the binary release. Dscanner works great.

Once I have used Emacs + company-dcd in Linux, it works well although it doesn't look pretty :)

Buying a laptop with intel + nvidia (optimus) is a huge pain in installing linux on it.

huh but DCD comes with a prebuilt binary for windows with code-d and I have never seen it fail on linux