On Saturday, 9 June 2018 at 20:28:24 UTC, Anton Fediushin wrote:
Hello, I am glad to announce that new Telegram bot which can execute D code is up and running!

Check it out here: https://t.me/dlangbot

Features:
 - Two compilers to choose from: dmd (default) and ldc
 - Support for custom compiler arguments with `/args` command
 - It's possible to set program's stdin with `/stdin`
- Code is automatically compiled and ran again when you edit your message

Repository: https://gitlab.com/ohboi/dlangbot

Any ideas on how to improve it are appreciated!

As much as I love Telegram bots and D, compilation and execution offered by a bot provides no clear advantage to me (still, I kinda like it). I assume you are looking out for potential vulnerabilities?

How about allowing for download of the executable?