On Sunday, 10 June 2018 at 20:10:31 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
iopipe version 0.1.0 has been released.

iopipe is a high-performance pipe processing system that makes it easy to string together pipelines to process data with as little buffer copying as possible.

I saw iopipe a while back, but never looked at it closely. Now I did and... it implements its own kind of pattern and not ranges? I guess it is done for the sake of performance, but how easy it is to use iopipe with standard range-based methods from std.algorithm for example?

As long as it's easy to use with the rest of the phobos - I'd like to see it in the standard library.

This version ONLY builds on 2.080.1 or later (the bug fix that I submitted at dconf has been merged in that version, and so iopipe will now build against Martin Nowak's io library). In fact, iopipe development was kind of stalled due to this bug, so I'm super-happy to see it fixed and released!

These are great news, keep it up!