On Monday, 18 June 2018 at 20:17:41 UTC, biocyberman wrote:
On Friday, 15 June 2018 at 08:45:29 UTC, Bienlein wrote:
On Friday, 15 June 2018 at 07:34:07 UTC, biocyberman wrote:
On Friday, 15 June 2018 at 07:20:04 UTC, Bienlein wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 12:37:26 UTC, bauss wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 at 12:12:11 UTC, bauss wrote:
I'll be there since I live there and would be nice to see monthly meetups! :)

I forgot to ask. Is it free entry? :)

Yeah, and the Aalborg Akvavit is also free ? ;-)

Depending on the volume you can take and how you transport to and from the meetup :) But I am taking some beer, soft drinks (saft vand?), fruit and chips. It's good for discussing socializing parts

It is called soda vand, I think. Unhappily I'm about 1000 km away from Aalborg :-(

I will explore further the possibility to make an online meetup after our first on-site one. If we do streaming on Youtube for example, everyone can join.

Just to be correct about the location.

It would be the meeting room at the 14th floor or is it meeting room 14 at whatever floor?

Feeling pretty stupid for having to ask, but just to be sure!