On Wednesday, 11 July 2018 at 03:00:48 UTC, Ali wrote:
Somehow, this is the type of problem, i thought point 1 in the vision document is aimed to solve
https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2018H1

"1. Lock down the language definition: D is a powerful language but its definition is not precise enough. A number of subtleties can only be assessed only by running the compiler, not by perusing the specification. This semester we are pushing for a better, more precise, and more complete specification of the D language."

ensuring that the language features are coherent together

I think that point isn't supposed to be so ambitious. I think it only refers to the fact that the documentation isn't particularly formal/precise/complete regarding some language details. Making the language features more coherent and compatible among themselves is a whole other goal, independent of that one, IMO.