On Friday, 13 July 2018 at 19:42:56 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Friday, 13 July 2018 at 19:02:56 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
Atila Neves' d++ now compiles julia.h. Modulo bugs this makes it possible to embed Julia in D (and probably the other way around, but I have not tried).

https://github.com/kaleidicassociates/juliad

This is great news for me. A lot of new Julia code is being written by economists. I was going to work on this once I had a block of time.

Glad to return the favour. We started using embedr to call R libraries from D - thanks for that.

I guess the next stage would be to work on autowrapping Julia -> D and viceversa.