On Saturday, 18 August 2018 at 16:47:35 UTC, kinke wrote:
Glad to announce LDC 1.11:

* Based on D 2.081.2.
* Prebuilt packages now using LLVM 6.0.1 and including additional cross-compilation targets (MIPS, MSP430, RISC-V and WebAssembly). * Rudimentary support for compiling & linking directly to WebAssembly. See the dedicated Wiki page [1] for how to get started. * AArch64 (64-bit ARM) now mostly working on Linux/glibc and Android. * Some support for classes without TypeInfos, for -betterC and/or a minimal (d)runtime.

Full release log and downloads: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.11.0

Thanks to all contributors!

[1] https://wiki.dlang.org/Generating_WebAssembly_with_LDC

Since this is the first ldc release with a mostly working 64-bit ARM, ie AArch64, port, I've put up ldc builds for linux/AArch64 and Android. You can get the linux build at the github link above; the Android build is available from the Termux app in the Android store, by running `pkg install ldc`:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux&hl=en

You can see what else remains to be done for the AArch64 port by looking at the logs from the linux/AArch64 Shippable CI linked from the github release and the checklist in this ldc tracking issue:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/2153

I've added info on how to cross-compile a D runtime and standard library for linux/AArch64 to the wiki:

https://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_runtime_libraries#Usage_for_cross-compilation

I've also started updating the wiki on how to build Android apps in D for 64-bit ARM devices.