On Tuesday, 6 November 2018 at 19:01:58 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
I don't have the time to look into this right now, but at a cursory glance, WOW. This is awesome! It looks like it would be really useful one day when I try to tackle the dmd-on-lowmem-system problem again. This will greatly help identify which Phobos modules cause big slowdowns on a low-memory host system.

Great. Also, assuming that DMD still never deallocates, it should be pretty easy to turn this into a memory usage profiler by measuring the delta between the resident set size in samples.