On Sunday, 18 November 2018 at 10:33:14 UTC, blahness wrote:
Good stuff. Any reason why the music & some of the sound effects are missing?
Yep, I have only ported the most essential sound effects. The music I skipped entirely. It wouldn't be much work since the audio api / buffers are already there. I just didn't want to spend more time on an example.

The text when you bring a system back online is corrupted.
I know, I have looked at it for quite a while and I just can't figure out why it is broken.