On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 11:49:29PM +0000, Vladimirs Nordholm via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 23:46:00 UTC, Dennis wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 18:36:06 UTC, Vladimirs Nordholm
> > wrote:
> > > (hackish, POSIX only)
> >
> > Windows support coming? :)
>
> Maybe during another lunch break ;)
>
> However, not sure if it's active anymore, but ConsoleD (by Robik and
> Adam D.  Ruppe) has most Windows specific colors and attributes
> available. Maybe give that a look?
[...]

I've used Adam Ruppe's terminal.d to great effect in my CLI programs.
Highly recommended:

        https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/terminal.d

Why did the mathematician reinvent the square wheel?  Because he wanted to
drive smoothly over an inverted catenary road.