On Friday, 23 November 2018 at 13:18:55 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Friday, 23 November 2018 at 10:20:22 UTC, Martin Tschierschke wrote:

Sorry for annoy you, but this links have to be integrated into the donate page
https://dlang.org/foundation/donate.html

Yes, I know. I want to do more than just add the link, however. I want to integrate the campaign menu, and that means I have to set aside some time to determine how best to add the integration code into the DDOC for the site. It's one of many items on my TODO list and I'll get to it soon.

Just to let this pop up again :-)

The campaign (https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDUwNTY=)
is now at $764 given from 23 supporters.

=> With the new average of ~$33.2, we need another 67 supporters to reach the $3000 goal.

I'll do another push in the first week of December, on Twitter and the blog. And as we get closer to the deadline, I'll send out more reminders.
Very good!