On Monday, 12 November 2018 at 10:38:28 UTC, Robert Schadek wrote:
On Saturday, 10 November 2018 at 10:55:04 UTC, Dave wrote:
Could you please elaborate a bit on your workflow for D with Vim? E.g. what do you use for debugging, refactoring, ... ?

I had a lot of functions looking like this

void chart_axis_set_name(lxw_chart_axis* handle, const(char)* name)

I had to transform into

    void setName(string name) {
        chart_axis_set_name(this.handle, toStringz(name));
    }

For that I created a handful of (neo)vim macros that basically it the transformations for me.

On my neovim setup. I use dutly. Dscanner generates ctags recursively when I press F7. Which Ctrl-P uses for jump marks. I use kdbg to debug, its just a somewhat pretty frontend to gdb. Thats pretty much it.

Many thank! I have followed your setup and it helps :-)