On 2018-12-08 18:01, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

The one I have is a macbook air with a broken, but usable screen (I got it for free yay). I don't know how old it is, I *think* it is a 2013 model.

If you click on the Apple menu in the top left corner and choose "About This Mac", it will say which model and which year in the window that appears. It will also specify which version of the OS it's running.

I know it won't take the new OS update from Apple, but it was able to run dmd on it last time I tried (which was like 9 months ago lol).

DMD will run on Mavericks (10.9) or later.

If you don't want to keep it you could always donate it as a testing machine, if the Dlang foundation will accept it.

--
/Jacob Carlborg