On Monday, 31 December 2018 at 10:19:58 UTC, Laurent Tréguier wrote:
On Monday, 31 December 2018 at 04:06:30 UTC, Soulsbane wrote:
Can dfmt be disabled completely? I think I tried this before way back and it couldn't. I don't really want auto formatting of my code.

It can be disabled in the initialization options. You can set `d.init.capabilities.documentFormatting` to `false` in the configuration settings for VSCode and Atom; for other editors it depends on the language client extension that's used.

Cool! Thanks a lot!