On Monday, 28 January 2019 at 13:37:39 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Monday, 28 January 2019 at 09:22:33 UTC, Martin Tschierschke wrote:

I tried it twice via flipcause but it ended with:

   Looks like your session has expired!

   You will be redirected to the Home page.

Please take a look!

Sorry, Martin, but I'm unable to reproduce this at all. I've tried from three different browsers on Windows, both logged in and out of Flipcause. I'll keep checking on my other devices and see if I can reproduce it at all.

If it keeps up, please let me know. See if there's anything in your JS console (just in case they log things there) and email that to me along with any other details you think relevant (date & time, etc.) and I'll check with their support.

I just retried and it seams to work, did I checked the anonymous flag?
Seams so, or will the update here:
https://www.flipcause.com/widget/widget_home/NDkzNjc=#/activity/NDkzNjc=
Take a while?

Regards mt.