On 2/25/2019 7:45 AM, Atila Neves wrote:
I have no idea what people are talking about when they mention on this forum that D's const is useless. Nearly every function parameter in my code is `in`. Nearly every variable declaration uses `const` instead of `auto`, the main exception being when a function is constructing a value to return. Most member functions I write are const or inout. I use const in D as I do in C++: pretty much everywhere. Nearly every single time a function parameter in my code isn't const is when it's an input range.

I'm going to make an educated guess that you're experienced at FP programming!