On Saturday, 2 March 2019 at 18:19:37 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.085.0, ♥ to the 49 contributors.

This release comes with context-aware assertion messages, lower GC memory usage, a precise GC, support to link custom GCs, lots of Objective-C improvements¹, and toolchainRequirements for dub. This release also ended official support for OSX-32.

http://dlang.org/download.html http://dlang.org/changelog/2.085.0.html

¹: There is a pending Objective-C fix
(https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/9402) that slipped 2.085.0 but will
be released with 2.085.1 soon (~1.5 weeks).

-Martin

I'm not sure what's happening here but with 2.085.0 I'm getting linking errors all of a sudden. Could it be dub?

To reproduce, init a new dub project, add dependency on "ddash" and use this main:

import std.stdio;

void main() {
        import ddash: stringifySeperatedBy;
        writeln([1, 2, 3].stringifySeperatedBy("."));
}

Linking results in:

Linking...
  "__D5ddash12__ModuleInfoZ", referenced from:
      __D3app12__ModuleInfoZ in blah.o

When I set compiler back to 2.084.1 then:

Linking...
To force a rebuild of up-to-date targets, run again with --force.
Running ./blah
1.2.3

Any ideas?