On Sunday, 17 March 2019 at 22:43:28 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
The schedule is now live! There are a few DConf veterans and a few new speakers. We're also holding an Annual General Meeting prior to the Hackathon (thanks to Nicholas Wilson for the proposal).

http://dconf.org/2019/schedule/index.html

We're extending the Early-Bird Discount until March 24, so if you haven't registered yet, you still have a chance to save. No definitive word yet on whether we'll be offering a 201 attendee discount, but I should know something this week.

There might be a repeating typo with the start time of the lunch breaks(?)