On Monday, 22 April 2019 at 11:02:24 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
It now supports preserving comments and support for one more platform has been added: Windows.

Huh, I've been using DStep on Windows back in January.
I can't remember how I obtained the binary, but it's version 0.2.3-67-gdeabc63. It worked partially, but could not translate C function pointers to D's `function()` syntax, leaving a 'TODO' stub instead. Has that changed? I can't find anything about it in the release notes.

In any case, glad to see the tool maturing!
  • DStep 1.0.0 Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DStep 1.0.0 Dennis via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DStep 1.0.0 Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce