On 5/13/2019 12:40 AM, Johannes Loher wrote:
Thanks for the links, Walter. I still think that we should make them
easily available from either the website or the forums. I believe Mike
already mentioned that during the AGM. Is there anybody already working
on that?

I don't know if there's anyone working on it, but PRs are welcome.

Is there any way in which we can help you in automating the process of
archiving? Your time seems to be much too valuable to be taken up by
things like this...

Thanks for the offer, but it doesn't really take up any time. I wrote the program long ago, and I just run the script to drive it now and then.