On Saturday, 25 May 2019 at 03:22:50 UTC, Murilo wrote:
On the 6th of June(6/6) we celebrate the D day on Normandy, but I have decided to turn it into our own holiday to celebrate the D language. So on this day please take the time to tell the world about this language and to invite more people into our community. I will try to give some talks at universities in order to get the attention of the people. I suggest you all do similar stuff. In the Dlang facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/662119670846705/ which has already reached 135 members, we will be doing lots of fun stuff. Please show up and join the group to participate. I will try to turn this into an actual holiday. I hope you can all help me out.

I dont think it's a good idea. One of mine grandpa served in the french Marine when they destroyed the ships at Toulon. The other went from algeria, from a spanish colony, to here...
This D day idea is completly stupid.
        • Re: [OT... Les De Ridder via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Let... An American in Paris via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Let's c... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Let... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Let's c... Mike Franklin via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Let's celebrate ... Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce