On Wednesday, 29 May 2019 at 05:56:45 UTC, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:
I think I still have a stack of floppies from an early version of MS Visual C/C++. Plus similar floppy stacks from other 90's compilers[1] But 31 install disks is quite impressive, I'm not sure I can match that[2]. I tip my retro-hat to you, good sir!

[1] I realize others have me beat here, but just the memory of taking college classes that utilized Visual Basic 6 makes me feel old...

My first assembler for the C64 loaded from tape… so I had to reload everything from tape every time my program crashed…

On the other hand, it made you look very closely at the code before you ran it…

              • ... dayllenger via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Abdulhaq via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D GUI Framework... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D GUI Framework... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce