On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 08:35:51AM +0000, bauss via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> Great work but the name of "arsd.http2" might be confusing to some because
> of "HTTP 2" being an actual thing but that module has nothing to do with it
> and is actually about Open SSL.

That module is about HTTP, openssl is just an (optional) implementation
detail for one aspect of it.

But yeah, I've had to add to the documentation that it implements http 1.1,
not http 2.0. My old http module is prolly deprecated long enough now I can
just kill it and rename it, but meh, http 2 servers MUST implement http/1.1
as well (and provides zero benefits to me personally), so I see no pressing
need to implement it.

Regardless though, I'm kinda tempted to change the name, but it is a hassle.
If it was 2013 and I was doing this over again, I'd probably have chosen
like "httpclient" instead... but too late for that now.