On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 7:30 AM jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 3 September 2019 at 14:02:43 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> > Those are a big deal. From a marketing perspective, those are
> > gold IMO.
>
> If these are as big a deal as people seem to think, the
> documentation could be improved by including a brief example of
> how to use.
>
> In addition, the documentation page for vector [1] seems a bit
> thin. It doesn't have the top-level comment like basic_string
> does [2]. At a minimum, that should be fixed before going on a
> marketing blitz...
>
> [1] https://dlang.org/phobos/core_stdcpp_vector.html
> [2]
> https://github.com/dlang/druntime/blob/f07859b9b33740d7d7357ca3e27077f91c02dfc8/src/core/stdcpp/string.d#L59

Interesting... you can see in the code, there are doco comments
everywhere, but the docs are empty O_o
Also the second line of the description linking to the C++ docs is
missing too... where did all the docs go?

I've tried to iterate on the docs a couple of times, but I have no
idea how I'm supposed to do it, because they're only published when
the PR is merged... how are you supposed to iterate locally?
That empty doco is not what I expect from looking at the source.

But yeah, I agree. More will come online soon-ish. We can give one
release to harden them up a bit before making a fuss about it.