On Thursday, 12 September 2019 at 20:46:42 UTC, Dennis wrote:
On Thursday, 12 September 2019 at 19:07:30 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:

So I've seen GitHub actions pop-up suddenly but I can't figure out what it is. Googling it gives me some high-level generic description about "workflow automation" but I don't see what concrete problem it's trying to solve. Can anyone please explain what's in it for the hobbyist D coder?

Also I've seen some articles about it dating back to 2018, but apparently you can only recently sign up for the beta.

it's like Travis CI but directly on GitHub (also it supports running your tests and workflows on windows)

I got my beta access today which is why I even got to make this