On Sunday, 1 December 2019 at 19:11:53 UTC, Dennis wrote:
I have Visual Studio installed. How do I know which import libraries are being used?

Then you're most likely NOT using the MS toolchain, since it has to be explicitly enabled (see README.txt). - It can be verified by checking the DLL dependencies of generated binaries (e.g., dependency on ucrtbase.dll -> most likely NOT using MS toolchain) or linking with `-v` to check the linker cmdline (containing /LIBPATH:...\mingw -> NOT using MS toolchain).

I only had some issues with the old OMF ones, so I don't tend to use that target.

LDC doesn't and has never supported support OMF.