On Monday, 16 December 2019 at 21:37:51 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I'm gonna drop the link here without further comment:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/d_android

hopefully I've written enough in the repo so anyone who wants to play with it can... and if not, I need to fix the docs :)

let me know if you find any success or failure playing with it.

👇️

Download the Android NDK. I have version 20 here, I believe it will work with >anything past version 18. Set the environment variable NDK to its path.

Download LDC, at least version 1.19. Make sure ldc2 is in your PATH.
If you use dub, make sure you have at least version 1.18
Build the runtime with ldc-build-runtime for each supported platform. See the android-setup.d for my notes. You can't run that program yet but you can easily follow along with the short, simple comments. It expects these results will be found in this same directory.

Build your program for each supported platform. My android-dub-build can help with this.

Copy the generated libs into your existing Android project's jniLibs folder. >My android-dub-build will do this for you too if you pass it the directory.

This part is unclear to follow