On Friday, 14 February 2020 at 08:44:11 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
On Thursday, 13 February 2020 at 22:48:32 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
Hi,

Dieses Tutorial zeigt, wie GTK3 zum Erstellen von HTML5 Anwendungen verwendet werden kann.

http://d-land.sepany.de/tutorials/gui/html5-anwendungen-mit-gtk3-schreiben

Viele Grüße
Andre

Hi Andre,

I quickly skimmed through your article and I noticed that you're making a copy of the D-style `string[] args`, so you can guarantee that you have null terminated C-style `const char** argv`. You can avoid this by directly accessing the original args that were passed to the C main:

void main()
{
    import core.stdc.stdio : printf;
    import core.runtime : Runtime;
    const args = Runtime.cArgs;
    foreach (i; 0 .. args.argc)
        printf("%s\n", args.argv[i]);
}

P.S. pretty interesting combination of GtkD, Broadway and Docker :)