On Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at 14:51:06 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Wednesday, 19 February 2020 at 16:30:04 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
https://atilaoncode.blog/2020/02/19/want-to-call-c-from-python-use-d/

Discussion elsewhere:

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/f6agvt/want_to_call_c_from_python_use_d/
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22365166

A lot of the comments were about how stupid I was for not just using ctypes or cffi. I tried today and both of them are horrible. As I say in the blog post below, either they didn't read the article (people on the internet commenting on things they didn't even read? Shock! Horror!) or just aren't lazy enough.

My followup:

https://atilaoncode.blog/2020/02/26/seriously-just-use-d-to-call-c-from-python/

Very good read. I my opinion your work with integrating different languages with D is the most exciting stuff going on in the moment.

If you had an RSS feed, I would subscribe. Wasn't there a planet D in the past?