On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 18:19:03 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 17:41:12 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
[...]

Right, that actually is what my old proposal was (and I fought for it on the first few pages of the last thread), and this is very close to what C# does successfully, but I decided to leave it behind because:

[...]

Should this maybe be called tuple interpolation instead of string interpolation? It is unique to D it seems, this feature that is. And then it might help with the “wait why can I not assign an interpolated string to a string”?? And on top maybe change the prefix to t instead of i?