On Wednesday, 13 May 2020 at 07:29:54 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 May 2020 at 07:02:20 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at 07:52:29 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
I find that I can vaguely amusing 100% of the day and I love standup comedy...

And I’m too lame to figure out how do you open a brand channel on youtube. Anyone did that before? Was it that hard? Hope there is blood ritual involved, I expect anything now that I wasted 20 minutes and I’m only getting close to open it.

YT UX is silly. On top of that the whole site is crippled with incredible bugs.