On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 07:38:01 UTC, JN wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 00:35:07 UTC, user1234 wrote:
[...]

One thing I always feel this forum is missing is a section for work in progress projects, even if they never end up anywhere. Right now people are shy about their projects, so the only way you learn about them is by finding mentions of them such as these, when they're released on DUB repository or when someone makes an announcement post on Announce. The problem with Announce is that people only use it for official releases - and that's good - but we're missing out on all the work in progress buzz.

[...]

This sounds like a great idea. +1