On Monday, 7 September 2020 at 19:35:41 UTC, Dennis wrote:
Have you considered publishing it to code.dlang.org?

Not yet. Pretty busy at the moment, should probably wait for them to be actually designated usable before doing so.

I noticed there's already
https://code.dlang.org/packages/aurora-directx and https://code.dlang.org/packages/directx-d, have you checked these out?

Aurora DirectX does not convert a bunch of defines (specifically the macro expansions). DirectX-D does not preserve the COM attributes. Both are licensed in a way that will require attribution for source, and binaries for DirectX-D. Attribution for COM bindings? Nah. These *should* be autogenerated by a machine exclusively, but I haven't sat down to solve that particular problem yet thanks to the fact that you'll end up having to parse C headers every single time to get complete bindings.

One thing I forgot to mention about the glue layer in combindings - it will parse named enumeration types and provide aliases to each member in the package namespace. Again, this facilitates copy/paste code. There's absolutely nothing stopping anyone applying combindings to those two alternative libraries and taking advantage of this, in fact. Not having the UDAs means you won't get the convenience methods to make your code more D-like, but you can at least convert C/C++ enumeration manipulations simply by copy/pasting the code in to D.