On Friday, 18 September 2020 at 13:34:30 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:
On Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 12:58:06 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

So they decided that a new `std.traits` template and a corresponding `__traits` option are needed which expand into the exact function signature of another function.

I have been trying to locate that specific discussion, without success so far. Help? This is of great interest to me, and I may throw in my $.02.

It's from a phone call they had while they were discussing whether to approve or reject the DIP.