On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 18:22:14 UTC, superbomba wrote:
On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 15:55:34 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 13:36:14 UTC, superbomba wrote:
[...]

Can you try using another browser?

I've tried both Chrome and FireFox (I admit they're all old versions). Interesting that I can visit any stream site like YT, Twitch, Dailymotion and others normally but unfortunately not this Jitsi.

I guess we could try to stream it, but idk. Then we would need everyone's consent.

Well don't need to bother about this, I'd like to watch to keep up with things related to D, but I think most of it will eventually be on Forum somehow.

Thanks for trying anyway.

superbomba.

If you join the Discord server you can ask questions there and we can bring them up if you want?