On Thursday, 18 February 2021 at 22:37:06 UTC, superbomba wrote:
Once I start reading, I can't stop! :)

Better be careful, there's about 250 entries now so you could waste away trying to read it all! (About 145 in twid's first iteration and now about 115 in the second iteration. Of course most of them are probably pretty boring, but like skimming the old iteration's tip of the week index here http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/totw-index.html might be educational too. I need to index out the old interviews and such too, my stuff is easy enough if you keep up with it but it has poor searchability/skim ease looking back on it.)