On Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 13:08:39 UTC, matheus wrote:
On Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 01:31:09 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 4/19/21 6:12 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
I'll be doing a reprise of my DConf 2020 talk on Destroy All Memory Corruption on April 21, 2021 at 7PM PST.

https://nwcpp.org/

Except this time it'll be live, not prerecorded.

All are welcome!

This is happening in half an hour. It requires MS Teams, which requires a MS (or Skype) account.

Ali

Just a pity that in this day and age with all the methods/ways available to stream a video they use such platform.

This restrains people like myself to participate/watch, and I believe much more.

Please when doing such thing, have a backup strategy that people can watch on any browser without account or installing anything.

Matheus.

MS Teams works fine on Linux.
And I'm actually not sure you would need an MS account, and even if you needed - it's free, and doesn't require you install any MS products.