On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 15:10:46 UTC, sighoya wrote:

There are at least two more posts worth of information to go into on this topic, but everything in this post is enough to cover many use cases of D to C string interop.

Which posts did you think of?

I describe them in the Conclusion:

In Part Two, we’ll look at how mutability, immutability, and constness come into the picture, how to avoid a potential problem spot that can arise when passing GC-allocated D strings to C, and how to get D strings from C strings. We’ll save encoding for Part Three.

        • Re: Fr... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Vinod K Chandran via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... dangbinghoo via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... zjh via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: From the D Blog... sighoya via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: From the D... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: From the D Blog... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: From the D Blog... Виталий Фадеев via Digitalmars-d-announce