On Monday, 7 June 2021 at 18:37:54 UTC, sai wrote:

Hopefully D will not stop covering these use cases.

I know all the web-apps folks who wants to serve 100000000000000 requests per second will not like GC, I guess.

Absolutely not, D must continue with automatic memory management and I think about everybody agree with that.

The discussion is about how D can support different types of memory management and how to approach that, this is where the opinions are very different.

              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paulo Pinto via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Norm via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Paulo Pinto via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... sai via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... IGotD- via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... russhy via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D Lan... IGotD- via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D Language Foundation ... Dukc via Digitalmars-d-announce