On Wednesday, 7 July 2021 at 16:28:35 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 July 2021 at 08:32:16 UTC, bauss wrote:
[...]

I'm very happy with the result so far and just initially published it now.

[...]

Awesome!

Do you think it's in a usable state yet?

It's usable in a hobby sense for now, but definitely not production ready.

I think for Diamond it would have been nice to have more tutorials / documentation - do you think this new framework will have more?

Yeah, most definitely. It's one of the things that I think were missing with Diamond, like it had full documentation but it lacked examples and tutorials.

I might try it out for my next project.

Please give any feedback and feel free to ask any questions if you need help.

As of now it's not as much plug-n-play and probably doesn't work entirely out of the box. (I don't know tho, could be lmao)