On Tuesday, 12 October 2021 at 12:02:42 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Monday, 11 October 2021 at 15:07:59 UTC, Brian wrote:
Hi all --

I am in the process of getting a DMD package shipped in the OpenBSD package repository. If you are an OpenBSD user, please test and report back (on the OpenBSD mailing list, please) how it went for you. The more users test, the faster I can commit the package :)

~Brian

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=163396364901247&w=2

Cool, do you know anything about setting up OpenBSD CI pipelines for DMD/druntime/phobos so we don't break that accidentally?

I don't think any of the free ones support OpenBSD yet :)
There is SourceHut, which does support OpenBSD CI, but I don't think it is free to use.

~Brian