On Saturday, 4 December 2021 at 20:41:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
# BEERCONF!

As was done last year, instead of having beerconf on Christmas, we will push it up a week to the 18-19th of December.

Bring your favorite eggnog and/or other beverages, and your best singing voice, and we will sing D-themed Christmas carols! Or not...

But in any case, we will be there, talking about our favorite language, among other things.

## What is beerconf?

Check out the [wiki article](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf).

## Presentations?

As before, we can reserve some time/space for anything you wish to present to the crowd, as long as it's D related. Email me or ping me on discord or slack.

See you in a couple weeks! 🍺

-Steve

eggnogconf is best conf