On Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 08:00:53 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 at 08:44:34 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
I always read "How good really is X?" as "this is bad"
and "How bad really is X?" as "this is good"

Yes, I think that is pretty universal. Didn't feel anything was wrong with the title, but the fact that most examples used "arsd" gave me the impression that there was only one good library…

I feel like some examples, for example JSON one could use some explanation, why not just use std.json.