On 2/2/22 11:32 AM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Wed, Feb 02, 2022 at 08:14:32AM +0000, Mike Parker via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[...]
https://dlang.org/blog/2022/02/02/a-gas-dynamics-toolkit-in-d/
[...]

Favorite quote:

        "Good error messages from the compiler. We often used to be
        overwhelmed by the C++ template error messages that could run to
        hundreds of lines.  The D compilers have been much nicer to us
        and we have found the “did you mean” suggestions to be quite
        useful."

Interesting that the author(s) found D error messages better than C++,
in spite of frequent complaints about error messages here in the forums.
:-P

D error messages can be bad. Especially when you are using lots of range wrappers. It all depends on what you use.

But C++ is a low bar ;)

-Steve