On Sunday, 13 February 2022 at 02:50:43 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
So, here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/Programlama-Dili-Temelden-Bilgisayar-Programc%C4%B1l%C4%B1%C4%9F%C4%B1/dp/1087933064

First congratulations for that.

P.S. As a reminder, all books are freely available here:

  http://ddili.org/

This is very neat to share your work freely.

P.P.S. The $34 that I currently see is waaay too expensive for the Turkish market.

I'm from Brazil and this is the same problem we have with Amazon here for either version (Printed or Online), our currency is undervalued and the prices is too right.

The funny thing is, a few years ago I got this book where the author had published on Amazon, but on the other hand anyone could get the same book (In PDF) on the author's site and "pay whatever they want".

I found the book so nicely done that I decided to send some money through PayPal, and after that the author then wrote me back to thank me and send another book (Attached), because he said that what I paid to him was too much against the percentage he would receive from Amazon.

Matheus.