On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 19:46:02 UTC, Sergey wrote:
On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 14:58:52 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
Hi, everybody.

The epidemic in China is serious. I am in home quarantine in Shanghai.

I used to write a lot of frameworks. But they are huge and difficult to use.

I've always wanted to design a lightweight Web framework that is easy to use and has good performance. These days I finally write a version. This version currently runs well on Linux and macOS. We haven't had time to test it on Windows yet.

## Project source code:
https://github.com/kerisy/archttp

Is it somehow related to PHP version?
https://github.com/kerisy-php

The PHP version of Kerisy is a framework I designed 10 years ago.