On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 15:17:05 UTC, Tejas wrote:

Very nice!!!

Thank!

Even though vision documents aren't(again) a thing yet, I feel this is a good enough substitute atleast for the short/medium term, since atleast the present will be communicated precisely to us, if not the future :)

I've promised the vision document will be here before DConf, and it will. I know people are waiting on it, but I've had several other things to do that I've given higher priority (it's not, as Max suggested elsewhere, that I'm a perfectionist, just that I'm busy). That's going to change soon. At our May meeting (the summary for which I need to post in the next day or two) we agreed that the vision document will be the subject of our June meeting. I'll bring the current draft for feedback. After the meeting, I'll start working toward the final draft. I hope to have it ready by late June or early July.