On Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 12:41:18 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
[...]
One bit of news I hadn't announced anywhere before this video: we have a sponsor for the DConf '22 BeerConf! A big thanks to Funkwerk for supporting us. Thanks to them, we'll be able to hire out space for BeerConf every evening August 1-4. And each night, everything you order (drinks and food) will be covered until we reach the minimum spending amount.
[...]

A big thank you to Funkwerk. Although it is a big dream, I wish it to be realized one day with Turkey hosting. It is admirable to do such things in a time of increasing inflation rates today.

SDB@79